Sunday, October 25, 2009

Outreaching in Alamosa

 
 
 
 
I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Leola and I had the opportunity to go to Alamosa on Saturday to help our sister church, The Door, hand out flyers about revival services that are going on this week. We had a lot of fun up there, and as an added bonus, a lot of the people that opened their doors for us were very receptive to our outreaching.

Pastor and evangelist Robert Polaco is the guest speaker at the church there. This man is a powerful speaker, and a gifted man of God. We had the chance to hear him speak in Las Vegas, NM a month or so ago. He will leave a lasting impression on you if you hear him.

I think in total we covered about 6 blocks and who knows how many houses. But I think I burned off just as many calories walking as I did eating lunch that the church provided. Hopefully revival came to Alamosa today, and hopefully revival will come to Trinidad soon enough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment