Thursday, April 21, 2011

4th on The List

Hello everyone. I just got a phone call from my dad to let us know that he got a phone call from the cancer center at C.U. Hospital. Bad news: it's cancer. Good news: out of 25 people on the transplant list, my dad is 4th. Praise God! So, this means that if the #1 guy (actually, the #1 guy is #25, my dad is #22) gets a new liver or something worse happens to him, the next person on the list gets one, then the next, and so on. It could be a matter of months for my dad. Let's just pray that it happens quickly.

Today is my dad's 50th birthday today. So he got some good news. We all did. Please keep praying for him and my family. I can see God moving in our prayers, so why doubt His power and stop praying?

Hope all is well in your where you're at! God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment