Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome Kambrie Rose!




Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. We went through a lot in the last couple of months - from not having a computer that worked, moving, losing a car in an accident and to the birth of our daughter. I tell you, it has been exciting!

First off, I want to introduce Kambrie Rose Romero to you all. She was born Sept. 14th, 2010 at 4:24am. She was 6lbs 13oz and measured in at 18 1/2". She is perfect! Alayna got to meet her for the first time yesterday and today. I can tell that she will be a great big sister. Welcome home, Kambrie!

The day Kambrie was born, me and my grandparents were involved in a car accident. Fortunately, both of the parties involved were okay, but I can't say the same for our car. It was totaled out and now we are cruising around in a minivan. Orale. Check out the pictures.

For the moment, life is going great here. Stressful and hard at times, but such is life. I hope you all are blessed and hope to post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way Kambrie is looking at Alayna. I am getting so anxious to be out there.

    ReplyDelete