Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amazing Doscovery




Leola and I were going to our car to pick up Alayna for the day when I heard a sqwak. I looked up and saw a parrot flying towards us. Strange thing was, he flew right to Leola and I without fear and landed on our car! I think this parrot was a pet that escaped. So we have a temporary pet until we can find his real owner.

If anyone out there has any idea what kind of parrot this is, please let us know. And if anyone has a cage that we can use, let us know as well. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. That sure is a beautiful bird. I think the pic of Alayna petting it is just so cute.

    Leola you look so beautiful holding Alayna in the previous post. You can tell you are a "glowing" mother to be. I am so excited for you guys and for me too I guess.

    Love you!!!!!!

    Mom and Dad. aka Hito and Hita.

    ReplyDelete